This custom designed 75 Volt LED lamp is used for passenger car illumination in the railroad industry.
This vibration resistant lamp offers a 360∞ viewing angle. The 21 High-Output LED configuration ensures performance that equals or exceeds it’s incandescent counterpart. Long-life, low power consumption, shock resistance, and extreme thermal tolerance make LEDs ideal for the railroad industry.
LEDs Offer These Advantages:
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Long Life, 100,000 hrs.,Almost 10 years.
- Reduces Relamping Labor Cost.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
- Increased Safety, No glass that can shatter.
This LED is available in the following color: White
Voltage: 75 V, Replaces lamp # 15S11/3DC and 30S11/75DC. 75 Volt Railroad Lamp
Dimensions: MOL=2.25″ MOD=1.0″
We have an extensive line of lamps for the railroad industry that are not listed on our web site. These include both LED and incandescent railroad lamps. Please call us at 856-427-9295. We are are always glad to help.