These LED bulbs are available with clear glass or frosted glass(shown).
Typical applications include chandeliers, ceiling-fans, wall sconces, post fixtures, porch fixtures and decorative fixtures.
Our new line of Decorative LED’s can save you $100.00 over the life of the LED. Savings is based on 12 hours per day usage and an electric utility rate of $ .10 per KWH. See Electric Savings shown below:
12 hours per night x 365 days/year = 4,380 hours 4380 hours x 40 watt = 175,200 watts = 175 kilo watt hours (kwh) 175 kwh x $ .10 per kwh = $17.50 per year Life of LED is 30,000 hours = greater than 6 years Total Savings over Six Years = $105.00
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- 2.5 watts to replace up to 40 watt Incandescent
- Long Life, 30,000 hrs compared to 1,000 hrs incandescent
- Reduced Relamping Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
- Adapter available for Medium Screw Base use