This High Bay LED fixture is ideal for use in new construction or as a low energy replacement fixture in an existing facility. It offers an environmentally friendly replacement for High Pressure Sodium, Low Pressure Sodium, HID High Bay, HID Low Bay, High Intensity Fluorescent, Pulse-start HID, Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, Quartz halogen lighting fixtures, Induction lighting and Incandescent Fixtures. This lamp generates much less heat than the incandescent lamp saving more energy by reducing your facility’s cooling costs.
It produces 2150 lumens with a 75 degree beam angle.
Common applications include: Manufacturing, Industrial, Warehouse and Supermarkets.
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Rated Life 50,000 hours!
- Increased Safety, No glass that can shatter.
- Reduced Relamping Labor and Maintenance Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
This LED is available in the following colors: White.
We’re here to help. Give us a call to discuss your LED application, 856-427-9411